Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve!

Not much to report since I slept ALL DAY today.  It was awesome.  And I can feel those brains growing.

Okay, technically it wasn't all day.  I was awake briefly after my morning feeding and played with (i.e. looked at) my peacock toy:

But I was pretty much asleep after that, even when I was eating.  Had to rest up for the biggest party night of the year!

So in the evening Mom and Dad helped me put on my New Year's Eve getup, which was my ballerina outfit from Paulanne and Lisa.




Pretty sure I would be the hit of any party looking this good:




....which makes it a shame that Mom and Dad decided we were going to stay in tonight.  Really?  On New Year's Eve?  LAME.  So we just hung around the house, and I didn't get to show off my outfit (though I told Dad he better at least post the pictures tonight so people can see how cute I am).

I decided to express my displeasure the only way I know how, with a massive spit-up. First I spit up just a bit on the blanket and my outfit to get Mom and Dad to come over and check on me, then I did a massive projectile right onto Dad's face (sorry, Dad, don't do the crime if you can't do the time - in this case, make us better party plans!).  I also unfortunately was a little off on my aim and got it all over myself as well so I had to have an immediate bath, and my beautiful clothes had to go right into the laundry.

Anyhow, after that I figured the night was going to be pretty weak and since a girl can always use some more brains I went back to sleep.

Unless I get hungry and get up to eat sooner, it'll be 2012 when I wake up - so Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment