Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday 12 Dec

4 lb. 11.3 oz.

Not much to report today - had my eye exam which always tuckers me out!  On the bright side, the ophthalmologist (or is it optometrist?  I always get those mixed up) said my eyes are getting better, my retina looks like it's developing normally, after it had looked like I had ROP.

Oh, and in other exciting news, when he said he wanted to see me and Ben again in three weeks, the doctor said we might not still be here in three weeks because we'd be home!  So that's promising!

I know one factor in when we get to go home is how we're taking our feedings, and I've been working hard to get better at this - took three WHOLE bottles today by 5 p.m. and trying to do at least one more this evening!  And also, my bilirubin is back to normal levels so it must have just been an anomaly that it was elevated the other day.  So that's progress on two fronts right there!



Mom and Dad came in the evening to visit but I was too sleepy to do much of anything.  Getting rested up for tomorrow when I get my first shot.  Wish me luck, I've heard it's NO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment