Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas weekend

Okay, I realize it's been awhile, and I'll take a little responsibility for that - I admit, I have been keeping Dad up a lot and not given him much time to post.  So let's get right up to date.

Had a great Christmas - I got to celebrate at home with Mom and Dad (instead of at the hospital)!  And look how many presents there were under the tree, mostly for me and Ben!


Mom and Dad set me up so I could get a good look at everything, which was great!


I got a lot of good presents from a lot of people.  Here's just a few.  One from Grandma and Grandpa K...
...and one from my Aunt Judy....
... and one from my cousins Luke and Madeleine...
... and one from Grandma and Grandpa A, who gave me a lot of clothes, shoes, and an ornament...
...and a Baby's 1st Christmas outfit (from Aunt Carol and Uncle Chris) which I don't quite fit into yet.

And here's an outfit from Aunt Donna and Uncle Joe.  It's still pretty big for me, but I'll grow into it, and it's nice to have some clothes for when I get a little bigger!
And a ballerina outfit from my cousins (2nd cousins?  Cousins once removed?  Not sure how that works.  They're Dad's cousins, so whatever that means) Paulanne and Lisa

Here's the aftermath.  I'm tired out from opening all my gifts, but you can see them all piled in front of me!

Day after Christmas I was pooped out so just rested around the house during the day
(I was saving up my energy to keep Dad up all night, when he would NOT be smiling so much)


After a long night of whining I needed some more sleep on Monday so I hung out (literally - ha ha!) with Mom.


Tuesday was another big day - I got to go on another car ride!  I like being in the car, it puts me right to sleep!


We went to the doctor's office, where they checked me out and said I was doing great! (no pictures from the exam, of course, that would be unseemly) I was very patient and even though things ran long and I was late for my feeding, I didn't cry the whole time!

Afterward, since we were already near the hospital we all went to visit Ben in Special Care.  Mom and Dad took turns staying with me in the lounge (apparently even though I was just staying in there four days ago now that I've been out in the world I'm apparently "contaminated" and can't go back in.  Pretty elitist if you ask me...) while they visited Ben.

Dad fed me while we were there - I was pretty hungry from the long wait!


After I got my food though I settled down and had a nice rest on Dad's lap.


Then Mom came in and held me while Dad visited.

Finally we all went home and I rested up the rest of the day since I had been BUUUUSSSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment