Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday 21 Dec

Had a good night with Mom staying overnight with me, but then this morning we were supposed to have an appointment with the lactation nurse since Mom wanted to try feeding me and Ben at the same time again.  Well, I was nice and rested beforehand:

However, I woke up a little early since I was hungry.  So Mom did my temperature and diaper, and then held me while she was waiting for the nurse to come.


Well, I was doing fine and managed to hold off until my scheduled feeding time, and even a little later.  But when the nurse still hadn't shown up for our appointment by 15 minutes after my scheduled time - and I had already been hungry before it, I lost it and started crying uncontrollably.  I mean, I was trying to be patient but really how long am I supposed to be able to wait - I'm just a baby!
Unfortunately, by the time the nurse did show up I was so upset that I couldn't even try to latch on so Mom had to just feed me a bottle.  I can't wait till we go home and I can eat on my own schedule instead of having to work around the hospital schedule!

Also in the evening I had my car seat test, which is where they put me in the car seat for an hour and a half to make sure I could handle being upright without any bradys or apnea.  I of course passed with flying colors!

I think I'll have some big news tomorrow so make sure to check back then!
sdf

No comments:

Post a Comment