Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday 23 Dec

First full day in the new house and I have to say the accommodations are a lot nicer than my little crib in Special Care - plus they don't make me have wires connected to me, so I can check out different parts of the house.  So far my favorite is right by the tree since I like to look at the lights.

I spent the morning and early afternoon with Dad while Mom went to the hospital to visit Ben (I told her to say hi for me but have no interest in going back there myself after finally getting out!).
In fact, for about an hour Dad put me in some sort of wrap where he could walk around and I was snuggled up in front of him.  I tried to stay awake and check out what was going on since there was so much new stuff to see, but have to admit that being swaddled up and moving around when Dad walked put me to sleep pretty quick.

And here's me with Mom later in the day after she came back.  That's my room we're in, with my crib off camera to the right.  I'll see if I can get Dad to take a picture of the whole room tomorrow so you can see it - I have a nice space of my own and then Ben has a separate crib on the other side of the room. 
In the afternoon Mom and Dad let me stay out in the living room instead of going back to my crib.  I think they wanted me to play a bit but I was more interested in looking at the lights again.

In the evening I had a bath - didn't run as smoothly as the ones at the hospital, but I'll cut them some slack, they're still learning - and fell asleep laying on Mom's shoulder.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment