Friday, December 9, 2011

Wednesday 7 Dec

Continued progress on my feedings - took two whole bottles this morning, one at my 5 a.m. feeding and one at the 8 a.m. time!
Dad came for the 11 a.m. feeding, which I then had to take via gavage since I had already done two bottles in a row (per usual, I save my best eating performances for when my parents aren't around).  But he did hold me for a bit while I got my food pumped in.  I wasn't too aware of anything, was pretty much dead to the world.
(I did try to wake up and say "hi," but it was a losing effort - this is as far open as I was able to get my eyes:
)

Mom and Dad both came by in the evening, and found me awake.

Since I seemed pretty up and alert, Mom gave me a chance to breastfeed which was a nice change from the bottles.  I did not great but okay, then fell back asleep after eating a bit.


And that's all to report from today.  See y'all tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment