Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tues 6 Dec

Not a whole lot to tell from my first full day in Special Care.

Mom came by in the afternoon to feed me, and I ate my WHOLE bottle in one sitting.  Yes, I rule.  I'm getting pretty good at this bottle-eating thing.

Dad came by shortly after I finished my bottle, and I was awake to visit a little bit with both Mom and Dad.

Then I decided I wanted to suck my thumb so I tried to put it in my mouth.  Unfortunately for me, it turned out my sleeper had a cover for my hand so I couldn't get my hand free to get my thumb in my mouth.  Instead it just ended up looking like I was punching myself in the face.

Luckily Dad was there to give me my paci, which wasn't quite the same but a serviceable replacement.

Aren't I cute?  Then Mom and Dad turned down the lights so I could fall back asleep.  No apnea or bradies for me today and hoping for another good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment