Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday 20 Dec

Quiet day.  Mom and Dad came by early today; Dad fed me my bottle while Mom breastfed Ben.  I managed to spit up a fair amount on Dad's shirt which I thought was pretty impressive since he had it well covered with a spitup cloth.  But I did finish the bottle.  The doctor said I gained some weight yesterday and they're hoping I keep it up through the week so that I can maybe go home late this week!

We swapped up for my 11:30 feeding, with Dad taking care of Ben while Mom breastfed me.  I'm getting better at that even though I still don't like it as much as the bottle.

Finally, we took what I know everyone's been waiting for:  family Christmas photos!  Here's the group one, as you can tell I at least knew to look at the camera while my brother was confused by the whole thing:


Dad also took some pictures of me in my Christmas outfit; for some bizarre reason Mom thought it would be cute if I had a hat on my feet.  I think it makes me look like a tadpole, but couldn't reach down that far to take it off, so was forced to wriggle my feet out of it one at a time.




Mom came back in the evening to feed me again and stay the night at the hospital.  Don't worry, I won't let her get much sleep - been saving up some noises all day to make tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family! SO blessed. Love the "first family Christmas photo"!:)

    ReplyDelete