Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunday 4 Dec

Up to 4 lb. 4 oz. today when Dad came by early this morning to check in.


It was a quiet morning; I was sound asleep through Dad's entire visit, just enjoying a nap!

I did want to try something a little different - sucking my thumb instead of my pacifier - but couldn't quite figure out how to get it into my mouth...

... so eventually I gave up and went back to sleep.
Mom came by later in the day and found that since I had been breathing well they took me back off my nasal cannula.  Ta da!

Unfortunately for her she couldn't see it all that well since I was hiding in my blankets to keep warm:
(but you'll notice there are no air tubes coming out!)

Pretty much just rested today, trying to stay stable since the doctors said that if Ben and I both keep doing well we might be able to move to the Special Care Nursery soon.  Fingers crossed!  (not literally, of course, I don't actually have the coordination to do that, but I mean I'm hoping we can go to Special Care soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment