Monday, November 14, 2011

1 month birthday!

Up to 3 lb. 11 oz. on my ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!

Lots going on today.  Mom came with Grandma and Grandpa A to visit today and were there for my first eye exam, which was no fun!  Later in the day I was moved from Nursery C to Nursery H, the newest nursery, and now have a window view (at least when they're not keeping my incubator covered with a blanket so I can sleep!).


(that's me in the foreground with Nurse Sandy working on me)




I'm still on CPAP level 5 with no backup breaths and 21 percent oxygen most of the time, and few desats or other episodes.  Doing better with my feedings, now up to 28 ml per feeding, and eating every three hours.


Dad came by while I was being moved and visited with me a little; I held his hand awhile then showed off my victory pose before he left.


All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment